I’m Laura, a writer and professional coach on a mission to help women whose lives didn’t go as planned (raises hand) discover who they really are, become who they want to be, and pursue the heck out of new possibilities they never dreamed.
Life has a way of throwing us curve balls, there’s no doubt about that!
But though frustrating and disheartening when our plans are tossed, I believe that we have the choice to see the infinite possibilities and opportunities available to us, and grab hold.
That’s why I’m here. To help you believe in more than you thought possible. To believe in YOURSELF more than you thought possible.
Whether it’s that you’re single longer than you expected (this girl right here!), or your career isn’t what you hoped, or you’re feeling stuck and can’t seem to find a way forward, I want to help you find the life that’s out there waiting for you. A life you never could have planned.
A little more about me:
- I grew up on a farm, and always say I’m a country girl at heart who loves the city
- I believe hip-hop can never be played too loud (if you can’t feel your heart vibrating, what’s even the point?)
- If I’m watching tv, you can safely bet I’m watching Friends
- I’m a night owl, but deathly afraid of the dark, and a thrill seeker but afraid of down escalators
- It’s my dream to one day write a book to inspire women to own their path and fall in love with their own story
Let’s work together! If you’re interested in one-on-one coaching, please e-mail me at email@example.com to set up a free, no pressure, consultation. I’d love to hear from you!